WOMENS WIKIWIKI SPEEDZOOT - BLACK/SILVER
The NEW 2022 Zoot Wikiwiki Speedzoot uses the latest textile technology to maximize your performance in non-wetsuit swims. Zoot’s race legal Wikiwiki swimskin has been re-designed with years of testing on professional and amateur triathletes to make you more comfortable and faster in the water.
- WATER REPELLANT - Italian stretch-woven fabric where every filament is treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to reduce water absorption. This lightweight hydrophobic fabric has an ultra-low drag coefficient which allows you to glide through the water faster.
- MAXIMIZE SWIM PERFORMANCE - Most triathlon race suits are constructed of hydrophilic textiles, meaning they like water. Hydrophilic textiles move moisture off the skin to keep you cool and dry on the bike and run. To maximize your swim performance you want to wear a swimskin on top of your race suit so you glide through the water.
- MAZIMIZE MOBILITY – We have designed the Zoot Wikiwiki Speedzoot to be sleeveless to NOT restrict your natural swim stroke and provide maximum shoulder mobility. Through our testing, the advantage of wearing a compressive hydrophobic textile over the shoulders does not outweigh the benefits of increased shoulder mobility that a sleeveless swimskin can provide. If you are wearing a Zoot sleeved racesuit under your swimskin, we recommend wearing the sleeves out as this will not hinder your performance and improve your T1 transition time.
- IMPROVED BODY POSITION – Compression is a key element in allowing a swimskin to work properly. Zoot’s ULTRA swimskin is designed to be compressive to support your muscles and improve body position in the water. Zoot’s innovative fabric contains 35% elastane for flexibility in lung expansion and exceptional breathing ability.
- QUICK TRANSITION – Easy on/off lanyard is attached to the highest quality YKK auto locking #3 zipper. The zipper is engineered to be reverse coil for low drag with a soft limestone fabric zipper guard to prevent chafing.
- NO SEW CONSTRUCTION - Ultrasonic bonded seams create a smooth surface to reduce drag and maximize speed. Advanced no sew construction also reduces chafing and provides for more flexibility and comfort.
USAT & WTC LEGAL
- IRONMAN (WTC) specifies a water temperature of 76.1F (24.5C) as the cutoff for wearing a wetsuit.
- USA Triathlon (USAT) specifies a water temperature of 78F (25.5C) as the cutoff for wearing a wetsuit.
Approved for USAT and WTC (IRONMAN) sanctioned events.
Swimskins are designed to be RACE FIT with integrated compression to maximize performance. We recommend buying the same size as your Zoot triathlon kit. It will feel tight at first but will relax once zipped up and in the water.
- 35% Elastane for flexibility and 65% Polymide for long lasting durability.
Orders ship within 1-2 business days. All orders ship USPS or FED EX from our Zoot HQ in Southern California.
ZOOT OHANA GUARANTEE
If you are not satisfied with the look, fit or feel of your Zoot product, return it within 30 days for a full refund.
We will even pay for the return shipping!
*Sale section items are eligible for return. Customer is responsible for return shipping on items purchased in the sale section of website.
*All Customized gear and Face Covering products are not eligible for return or exchange.