GROUND SHIPPING RATES
|Order Total||Shipping Charge|
|Hawaii & Alaska||$20.00|
- Standard processing time is 1-2 business days.
- No weekend deliveries are available.
- Default shipping is standard ground service.
- Orders placed during sales or holidays may be delayed by 1-2 business days.
- Zoot Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen packages after the delivery is confirmed.
- PLEASE NOTE: Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- We do ship to US Military addresses, even if you are stationed internationally.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE US
- European customers - please go directly to - https://www.zootsports.de/
- We now ship directly to Canada, Central and South America directly from our U.S fulfillment center.
- For international orders placed via our U.S. website, international shipping is handled by a third-party agent - Border Guru’s.
- At the time of purchase, our integrated Total Landed Cost Calculator will transparently show you the extra costs of international delivery, duties and taxes for the items selected in your cart. These duties and taxes are required to be paid upfront.
- Zoot is unable to advise customers regarding customs charges and we do not have any control over duties imposed by local governments. Please check with your local government agencies prior to confirming a purchase with Zoot Sports online.
- We are unable to mark items as “gift” or “sample” to lessen duty charges.
- Delivery time – will depend on where you are located throughout the World. At the completion of your transaction, you will receive one unique tracking code so you can track the entire journey of your package until it reaches your door.
- Zoot Sports is not responsible for lost international packages after the package leaves the United States & not responsible for any international returns.
- If you have an issue with your international shipment – please contact Zoot Customer Service support through our website directly to help you remedy the situation.
- Zoot ships to the 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C., U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. Zoot will not ship to countries for which the U.S. Government maintains shipping embargoes or restrictions.
Can I Cancel or Change My Order?
- We are unable to cancel or change orders once they are placed. Our warehouse is incredibly fast and begins working on orders almost immediately once they are placed. Please make sure to review your order details carefully, including the size and color of your gear, and your shipping address.
What If I Ordered the Wrong Product?
- Should you accidentally place an order for the wrong product, you can take advantage of our 30-day exchange/return policy (for US Customers only) to return and place a replacement order. International customers – we do not accept returns for “change of mind or incorrectly placed orders). For faulty or mis-shipped product - please contact Zoot Customer Service support through our website directly to help you remedy the situation.
What If I Entered the Wrong Shipping Address?
- We guarantee delivery only to the address provided at the time your order is placed. Address changes for packages already in transit are not possible.
What If I Entered the Wrong Billing Address?
- If your order was accepted by our system, it means your credit card company accepted the address that was entered. You don't need to contact us to update your billing address.
- Once a package is in the carrier's hands it is out of ours.First steps are to check with your neighbors and to contact the carrier. The carrier will be more apt to help you locate your package, as they can contact the delivery person and get more details about the exact delivery details of the package. Unfortunately, we are limited to the same tracking details as you are. If the package hasn't shown up within 3-5 business days of the package missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will figure out next steps with you.
- Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- For more information, please email customer service.