Men's Tundra - Ice Blue
The ultimate weapon for cold water swimming, meet the new Tundra. Designed with a perfect blend of warmth and flexibility, this wetsuit will revolutionize your cold-water triathlon experience. We’ve carefully designed a thermal wetsuit that keeps you warm without sacrificing flexibility and speed. The Tundra's ergonomic fit contours to your body, eliminating discomfort or chafing that can hinder your performance. Strategically placed Jacquard stretch thermal fleece panels optimize warmth and floatation, giving you an experience not previously possible in cold water.
- Jacquard Stretch Fleece: The Thermal Fleece Liner is designed to provide exceptional warmth with its wool-like performance, ensuring superior body heat retention, quick drying, and a luxuriously cozy feel. Compared to a standard wetsuit jersey lining, it surpasses expectations by keeping you warmer in colder water.
- Uncompromised Construction: The robust combination of glued and taped seams ensures outstanding durability while effectively preventing cold water from seeping in and maintaining optimal heat insulation.
- Easy Transition: Easy-glide YKK zipper and easy exit wrist and ankle openings make for quick transitions with cold hands.
- Ideal for water temps under 60F / 15.5C*
- FABRIC: Computer Jacquard Stretch Fleece 05
- FINISH: Carbon Peach, Hydrophobic soft
- COMPOSITION: 92.4% Polyester 7.6% Spandex
- Jacquard Stretch Fleece interior
- Comfort back neck panel
- Yamamoto SCS #39
- Yamamoto SCS Aerodome
- AQUAlift buoyancy profile
- 100% silky smooth nylon liner
- Super thin low-profile neck with fuse welded SCS
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design
- DORSALflex zipper
- Durable Heat set Moontape and spot reinforcements on seams
- YKK stainless steel zipper
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Includes protective storage bag
Orders ship within 1-2 business days. All orders ship USPS or FED EX from our Zoot HQ in Southern California.