FULL TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IN OUR CARLSBAD OFFICE
About the opportunity
We’re looking for an enthusiastic & energetic FULL TIME customer service representative in our Carlsbad, CA office. The ideal candidate takes pride in helping people, solving problems, and ensuring our customers feel heard and appreciated.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to interact with e-commerce customers on a daily basis via phone, email, and chat. On a daily basis you’ll interact with existing and future customers to fulfil their Zoot orders and where necessary, help them to resolve complaints, process returns and exchanges.
We’re looking for a dynamic, multi-faceted person who has aspirations to grow professionally, as this position will provide a path for upward mobility as our business evolves.
- Customer Service
- Respond promptly to direct customer inquiries via telephone and email
- Interact directly with customers via live web chat
- Resolve customer complaints / issues
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Review legitimacy of suspicious orders
- Order Fulfillment & Inventory Control
- Help process returned merchandise.
- Help fulfill & ship orders, as needed
- Data Management & Evaluation
- Analyze customer feedback and identify needs for future products
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years previous customer service experience preferred with thorough knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Apparel experience desired, but not required
- Product knowledge and experience in Triathlon, Run or Cycle sports a plus
- Experience using Shopify desired, but not required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to resolve problems in a timely and amicable manner
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organized
- Initiative, pro-active, and adaptable
- Reliable, dependable, and on time
To apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company, which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume.
NOTE: Local applicants preferred. This position does not offer any compensation for re-location.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be a US citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in the US.
TO APPLY: EMAIL Customerservice@zootsports.com