$77.00 $110.00 You Save 30% ($33.00)
I love the jacket, but didn't look close enough when I purchased it - there are no zippers for the pockets. Zippers are essential for phone, airpods, keys, etc.
Great layer to have available in all seasons! Worn this several times to the training studio and out for runs, and will keep it available for early morning race days to stay warm in cooler weather. Not too bulky and leaves enough room for a layer underneath.
- Living in Seattle, the water resistance feature is key.
- Really like the print and hood.
- Arms are a bit long, have to roll the cuff.
- Fits true to size for Zoot product. I normally wear a small in other brands, but size up to a medium in Zoot.
Overall a great jacket. Feels well-engineered in terms of construction and materials, with few caveats.
+ I love the interior--super soft and warm without feeling too warm or like it will hold on to a lot of sweat.
+ Water resistance is nice--it's still dry season here so I ran the sleeve under the faucet and water rolled off. It would definitely slowly soak through with enough time in the rain, but that brings me to the next point.
+ Breathable--perfect combo of water resistance while not being stuffy; the shoulder piece has a little bit more of a water/wind resistant fabric but is lined with a cool mesh on the interior.
+ True to size--I'm really happy with the fit, but I will say the sleeve holes are only the teeniest bit short for me. Most thumb holes from other brands sit much higher on my wrist, so I was surprised this was so close for me (the stretch helps). That being said, if you have short arms, the sleeves may be long.
+ Little reflective elements on the sleeves and back are a nice touch.
- Pockets don't have a zipper, making them pretty unusable if you actually plan on using this while running! I haven't tried it running but I don't think I would trust my keys and definitely not something heavier like a phone to stay inside.