Built to take on your daily mileage, this neutral trainer boasts a responsive ride and lightweight feel. The Solana women's running shoe delivers impact protection from heel-to-toe, making for a smooth stable ride. The 8mm offset is ideal for your daily running needs. BareFit, Zoot’s premium fit system, provides a seamless internal fit for ultimate comfort. Enjoy the breathable mesh upper with webbing for the perfect amount of structure. Whatever pace or distance you choose, the women's Solana running shoe is a great choice for any run. Weight: 8.5oz/240g
- Proprietary Zoot injected ZVA for shock absorption and a lightweight ride
- BareFit™: We build shoes from the inside-out for ultimate comfort and a seamless internal fit to eliminate blister contact points
- 3D molded heel counter to lock your heel in place
- Responsive Ground Contact for a smooth and even ride - when you land you get the cushioning you need and the rebound to propel you forward
The internal construction of Barefit technology puts Zoot’s seamless and Dri-Lex technologies closest to the skin for exceptional internal feel and long distance comfort. Seamless internal fit to eliminate blister contact points.
Proprietary Zoot EVA for the best in shock absorption.You'll experience a lightweight feel with solid rebound.
3D Molded Heel Counter
3D molded heel counter to lock your heel in place for the best fit
|[ Women's Footwear ]|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zoot Sports Women's Solana:
Purchased this shoe a half size up for running. I think I'd go a full size next time. I'm used to a little more room. Really comfortable and lightweight. I love that the sole isn't really wide and the treads don't pick up rocks. Great for road running.
- Feels full size too small
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- Shoes are for Wearing