Designed to keep you running even when the roads get wet, the Solana ACR is your neutral training solution for tough weather conditions. Blending impact protection from heel-to-toe and wet road gripping lugs, you’ll enjoy a smooth stable ride with your feet on the road. BareFit, Zoot’s premium fit system, provides a seamless internal fit for ultimate comfort. Harsh winter elements don’t stand a chance with the weather-resistant treatment and closed-cell mesh. The Solana ACR women's running shoe is a versatile training shoe built to take on your daily mileage, no matter the weather. Heel-to-toe offset: 8mm. Weight: 8.3oz/235g
- Proprietary Zoot injected ZVA for shock absorption and a lightweight ride
- Weather-resistant treatment and closed-cell mesh for protection against the harsh winter elements
- Wet road gripping lugs keep your feet on the road in wet slippery conditions
- BareFit™: We build shoes from the inside-out for ultimate comfort and a seamless internal fit to eliminate blister contact points
- 3D molded heel counter to lock your heel in place
- Responsive Ground Contact for a smooth and even ride - when you land you get the cushioning you need and the rebound to propel you forward
The internal construction of Barefit technology puts Zoot’s seamless and Dri-Lex technologies closest to the skin for exceptional internal feel and long distance comfort. Seamless internal fit to eliminate blister contact points.
All Conditions Running. Lightweight weather-enduring mesh with a water-resistant barrier for protection from the harsh elements.
Proprietary Zoot EVA for the best in shock absorption.You'll experience a lightweight feel with solid rebound.
|[ Women's Footwear ]|