Designed to keep you running even when the roads get wet, the Solana ACR running shoe is your neutral training solution for tough weather conditions. Blending impact protection from heel-to-toe and wet road gripping lugs, you’ll enjoy a smooth stable ride with your feet on the road. BareFit, Zoot’s premium fit system, provides a seamless internal fit for ultimate comfort. Harsh winter elements don’t stand a chance with the weather-resistant treatment and closed-cell mesh. The Solana ACR is a versatile training shoe built to take on your daily mileage, no matter the weather. Heel-to-toe offset: 8mm. Weight: 9.0oz/255g
- Proprietary Zoot injected ZVA for shock absorption and a lightweight ride
- Weather-resistant treatment and closed-cell mesh for protection against the harsh winter elements
- Wet road gripping lugs keep your feet on the road in wet slippery conditions
- BareFit™: We build shoes from the inside-out for ultimate comfort and a seamless internal fit to eliminate blister contact points
- 3D molded heel counter to lock your heel in place
- Responsive Ground Contact for a smooth and even ride - when you land you get the cushioning you need and the rebound to propel you forward
All Conditions Running. Lightweight weather-enduring mesh with a water-resistant barrier for protection from the harsh elements.
Proprietary Zoot EVA for the best in shock absorption.You'll experience a lightweight feel with solid rebound.
3D Molded Heel Counter
3D molded heel counter to lock your heel in place for the best fit
|[ Men's Footwear ]|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zoot Sports Men's Solana ACR:
I am weird about running shoes. I have about six different pairs for different types of running (Saucony, Brooks, Avia, Asics, etc...)All of which usually require a few weeks (or more) to break in and fit to my feet. When I met your crew at the rock and roll marathon expo in Seattle they suggested I try a pair of your shoes on for size. I have never put my foot in a shoe that felt the way the solana felt! It literally fit and felt like it had been pre-broken in just for me! I took a big risk the next day at the race and wore them (for me a huge risk, not having ever worn them running). They performed better than any shoe I have ever raced in! I am sold and a customer for life!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- Shoes are for Wearing