Zoot’s design evolution in the Z Force 5.0 wetsuit delivers new advancements most didn’t even know was possible. Coated with SCS Nano, the most hydrodynamic and durable wetsuit coating available for less drag and more speed. The CFD, Confluence Fluid Design, tested as the highest energy savings in comparison to catch panels (creates less resistance against the arm). Optimal Kick Design is Zoot's proprietary kick design, helps your legs stay in the natural body position to kick - save your legs for the bike and run. The Z Force 5.0 provides unmatched performance in a comfortable wetsuit.
- NEW- Zero Water wrist cuff closure
- NEW - 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panel
- Yamamoto C39
- SCS Nano hydrodynamic finish
- Yamamoto GLIDEflex grooved chest/waist panels
- Zero Water comfort neck closure
- Super Stretch non-absorbent polyester interior lining
- CFD - Confluence Fluid Design tested as the highest energy savings in comparison to catch panels (creates less resistance against the arm)
- Aqualift in the rear of the suit, 5mm neoprene to make you buoyant and get you in the correct position
- DORSALflex zipper
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design is Zoot's proprietary kick design, helps your legs stay in the natural body position to kick - save your legs for the bike and run
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels
Yamamoto Cell 39 Neoprene
Stretch and comfort come from this extremely lightweight andlow-density rubber. Low density = maximum buoyancy = more speed.
The most hydrodynamic and durable wetsuit coating available. Super Composite Skin Nano reduces the suit’s underwater coefficient of dynamic friction to 0.026 (in comparison to 4.0 of regular neoprene). Less friction. Less drag. More speed.
Yamamoto 39 GLIDEflex
Grooved panels increase stretch for maximum lung expansion, shoulder rotation and extension.
| [ Men's WetzootsTM ]|
(If you are close to the upper end of the weight range, size yourself up)
|x-small||5'3-5'8 in / 160-173 cm||36-37 in / 91.5-94 cm||128-145 lbs / 58-66 kg|
|small||5'4-5'9 in / 163-175 cm||38-39 in / 96.5-99 cm||140-165 lbs / 64-75 kg|
|small tall||5'8-6'1 in / 173-185 cm||38-39 in / 96.5-99 cm||145-168 lbs / 66-76 kg|
|medium||5'8-6'1 in / 173-185 cm||40-41 in / 101.5-104 cm||162-185 lbs / 73-84 kg|
|medium tall||5'11-6'2 in / 180-188 cm||40-41 in / 101.5-104 cm||165-190 lbs / 75-86 kg|
|medium large||5'10-6'2 in / 178-188 cm||42-43 in / 107-109 cm||180-200 lbs / 82-91 kg|
|large||5'11-6'3 in / 180-191 cm||43.5-45 in / 110.5-114 cm||195-215 lbs / 88-98 kg|
|x-large||5'11-6'5 in / 180-196cm||45.5-47 in / 115.5-119.5cm||210-235 lbs / 95-107 kg|
|xx-large||6-6'6 in / 183-198 cm||47.5-49" / 121.5-124.5 cm||220-255 lbs / 100-116 kg|