Keep cooler in the hot sun with Zoot's most popular ULTRA race day triathlon tank. It provides UPF 50+ sun protection and revolutionary ULTRApowertek with coldblack® technology that reflects UV and heat rays so even dark colors don’t get hot, keeping you cooler in the sun. ULTRAcarbon anti-friction panels reduce static energy for less chafing and provide maximum moisture and odor management. Back pockets for adequate nutrition storage. The Ultra Tri Tank is a perfect addition to your race day.
- Revolutionary ULTRApowertek with coldblack® technology reflects UV and heat rays, so even dark colors don’t get hot, keeping you cooler in the sun
- ULTRAcarbon anti-friction panels reduce static energy for less chafing and provide maximum moisture and odor management
- Back pockets for nutrition storage
- 10" (25.4cm) Cam Lock zipper with soft-finish zipper binding
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions
- SeamLink stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing
- Dropped back hem for enhanced coverage
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 23" (58.4cm) length
Zoot's proprietary stitch maximizes stretch, provides next-to-skin comfort, and minimizes chafing.
UPF 50+ Sun ProtectionProtect yourself from harmful UV rays with UPF 50+ sun protection.
Dark colors, by nature, absorb much visible and invisible light rays (i.e. heat) than lighter colors, making you hotter in the sun. When the suns shining, Coldblack® is working double duty to reflect UV rays and heat rays in dark apparel, keeping you cooler. Coldblack(R) makes dark apparel act like light colored apparel, letting less heat through and reflecting sun rays. Sun Reflector. UV Protector. Coldblack(R)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality Material
- Too short
- To short
- Hot Weather
Comments about Zoot Sports Men's Ultra Tri Tank:
the technology in this product is true to statements and was very cool in a very hot st gorge 1/2 ironman. i was very disappointed in how short this product was, my lower back ended up getting pretty sunburnt. the back is tapered longer than the front but it is still not enough while leaning over on a bike. i am a very lean person as well. it did however fit nice everywhere else though. I feel zoot needs to fix this issue or offer a longer version for lean taller people.
- Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: