A perfect layer for all seasons, when comfort is key, and warmth without weight is demanded. For a perfect layering piece this season, the men's Ultra Run MEGAHEAT 1/2 Zip delivers. Moisture wicking performance fabric is quick-drying to keep your temperature regulated during the toughest of workouts.
- MEGAHEATthermo fabric provides warmth without excess weight
- MICROlite+ fabric insets to dump excess heat
- Secure zippered hand warmer pockets with bonded MP3 port
- Zipper garage and draft flap for comfort and additional protection from the elements
- 10"" (25.4cm) CAMlock zipper for secure, controlled venting
- Thumb loops
|[ Men's Apparel ]|
|small||35-37 in / 89-94 cm||28-30 in / 71-76 cm||37-39 in / 94-99 cm|
|medium||38-40 in / 96.5-101.5 cm||32-34 in / 81-86.5 cm||40-42 in / 101.5-107 cm|
|large||41-43 in / 104-109 cm||34-36 in / 86.5-91.5 cm||42-43.5 in / 107-110.5 cm|
|x-large||43-45 in / 109-114 cm||36-38 in / 91.5-96.5 cm||44-46 in / 112-117 cm|
|xx-large||46+ in / 117 cm||38-40+ in / 96.5-101.5+ cm||46+ in / 117+ cm|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Cold Weather
Comments about Zoot Sports Men's Ultra Run Megaheat 1/2 Zip:
I wore this top for a winter marathon. I am 5'11 and about 160 lbs , but I chose an Xetra Large to reduce chafing in the arm pits. If I was wearing it as a casual top I would have selected either a Medium or Large.
I liked the look of top. I also really liked the thumb holes. Overall it is a great top, low weight , much warmth, and the zipper for the chest allows you to let out unwanted heat.
- Feels full size too small