Beat the heat during your warm weather training in the Men's Ultra Run Icefil 6" Short. Icefil® fabric reflects infrared rays, while the Xylitol provides evaporative cooling for a 5.4ºF/3ºC reduction in skin temperature. The added UPF 50+ protection and anti-odor properties make this short a great option for your warm weather workouts. The woven waistband provides extreme comfort, great fit, and a low profile next to your skin. With our attention to detail on the liner, you'll enjoy ventilator spandex for more flexibility and comfort, because next-to-skin comfort is the key to a great running short.
- MICROsilk woven shell for lightweight free flowing movement
- Icefil® mesh panels for enhanced ventilation and cooling
- VENTflex hip panel in brief for for maximum range of motion and support
- Clean-finish elastic waistband enhances fit and comfort
- Zippered back pocket for secured storage
- Built-in brief for support and comfort
- Internal pocket for secure storage of small items
- 6" (15.2cm) inseam
IceFil® combines three technologies creating a body responsive and heat repelling cooling technology in one unique fabric. Thermal radiation blocking technology blocks infrared rays creating 3.5°F of cooling. Xylitol yarn component interacts with your body's moisture creating an additional 2°F temperature drop at the skin and microdenier polyester yarns create a moisture wicking textile that pulls moisture away from your skin and helps it evaporate. 50+ UPF
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zoot Sports Men's Ultra Run Icefil 6" Short:
It's my favourite running short for training and races.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: