Zoot's Men's Ultra Run Icefil 2-in-1 short provides the benefits of compression in a 6" run short. The the DYNAsilk 4-way stretch woven shell with the BIOwrap run brief makes the perfect combination for a short that can go long. The zippered back pocket is great for your keys, while the hip holster pockets can store your nutrition. Enjoy the Icefil mesh panels for enhanced ventilation and cooling.
- DYNAsilk 4-way stretch woven shell for maximum range of motion
- Built-in BIOwrap short for increased muscle support and reduced fatigue
- Clean-finish elastic waistband enhances fit and comfort
- Icefil® mesh panels for enhanced ventilation
- Zippered back pocket for secured storage
- Hip Holster pockets for nutrition storage
- 6" (15.2cm) inseam; 6"" (15.2cm) inner short inseam
IceFil® combines three technologies creating a body responsive and heat repelling cooling technology in one unique fabric. Thermal radiation blocking technology blocks infrared rays creating 3.5°F of cooling. Xylitol yarn component interacts with your body's moisture creating an additional 2°F temperature drop at the skin and microdenier polyester yarns create a moisture wicking textile that pulls moisture away from your skin and helps it evaporate. 50+ UPF
Zoot's proprietary stitch maximizes stretch, provides next-to-skin comfort, and minimizes chafing.