Fast and efficient, the men's Ultra Run ICE Tee beats the heat by responding to elevated skin temperatures with an enveloping cooling technology called Icefil®. ULTRAcell AC with Icefil® combines Xylitol and thermal radiation nano technology, reducing skin temperature up to 5.4ºF/3ºC. The added UPF 50+ protection and anti-odor properties make this a premier Zoot run top.
- ULTRAcell AC with Icefil® combines Xylitol and thermal radiation nano technology, reducing skin temperature up to 5.4ºF/3ºC
- Performance mesh side panels for enhanced ventilation and comfort
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions
- Sublimated performance graphics
- Flatlock stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing
- Dropped back hem for enhanced coverage
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 27" (68.6cm) length
IceFil® combines three technologies creating a body responsive and heat repelling cooling technology in one unique fabric. Thermal radiation blocking technology blocks infrared rays creating 3.5°F of cooling. Xylitol yarn component interacts with your body's moisture creating an additional 2°F temperature drop at the skin and microdenier polyester yarns create a moisture wicking textile that pulls moisture away from your skin and helps it evaporate. 50+ UPF
Sometimes, heading out in daylight just isn't and option. On early morning or evening runs, Zoot's reflective accents help you stay safe.
UPF 50+ Sun ProtectionProtect yourself from harmful UV rays with UPF 50+ sun protection.