Designed specifically for the TT position with 6mm of padding up front and 3mm in the rear, the Performance TT 8" Tri Short will revolutionize the way you train. Finally, a chamois built for long hours in the aero position, this short has set a new standard. Constructed with Performance Endra+ fabric and a yoga-style waistband for a flattering and functional fit. This short will quickly become your go-to for your toughest days in the saddle.
- Performance Endura+ fabric to help you stay dry and comfortable
- Inside draw cord at waist for secure fit
- Endura 3D panels at side and back for enhanced stretch and breathability
- Teksheen BIOwrap™ hem provides targeted muscle support for increased endurance, reduces damage caused by muscle vibration and eliminates leg gripper
- TT Chamois for added comfort in aero position
- Hip Holster pockets for nutrition storage
- 8” (20.3cm) inseam
BIOwrap rovides targeted muscle support for increased endurance and reduces damage caused by muscle vibration.
Zoot's proprietary stitch maximizes stretch, provides next-to-skin comfort, and minimizes chafing.
|[ Men's Apparel ]|
|small||35-37 in / 89-94 cm||28-30 in / 71-76 cm||37-39 in / 94-99 cm|
|medium||38-40 in / 96.5-101.5 cm||32-34 in / 81-86.5 cm||40-42 in / 101.5-107 cm|
|large||41-43 in / 104-109 cm||34-36 in / 86.5-91.5 cm||42-43.5 in / 107-110.5 cm|
|x-large||43-45 in / 109-114 cm||36-38 in / 91.5-96.5 cm||44-46 in / 112-117 cm|
|xx-large||46+ in / 117 cm||38-40+ in / 96.5-101.5+ cm||46+ in / 117+ cm|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Hot Weather
Comments about Zoot Sports Men's Performance TT 8" Short:
I wore these shorts for the 2014 Abu Dhabi Int'l Triathlon Long Course (200km/124mi) and was very pleased with the comfort of these shorts.
1) Very comfortable over long distances either in training or racing
2) Waist fits true to size
3) Adequate sun protection
4) New chamois design is a hit
1) I would like to see the pad put in Zoot's Ultra line
2) An extra inch or so added to the length would've made the shorts even better, but the 8 inches did provide adequate protection after 7 hours in the saddle
3) The leg grippers weren't very tight and the fabric bunched up at the cuff
4) Logos are already coming off after wearing only 2-3 times
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: